Owned and operated by Raymond Management, Grabinski Group worked with GBA and Weis Builders to create luxury bathrooms, wet bars and lobby areas for this new hotel. Read on to learn more about the guest-focused amenities that give this Hampton Inn & Suites a feeling of true Texas hospitality.
Hampton Inn & Suites are popular with travelers—business and personal—because of their convenient locations, numerous amenities and their comfortable and contemporary appointments. Fort Worth’s downtown Hampton Inn & Suites doesn’t disappoint—with a design and details that make it hospitable, relaxing and fun.
This Hampton Inn & Suites now has the latest in top-notch amenities and appointments. To help the hotel reach its goals for guest comfort and contemporary appeal, Grabinski Group sourced and installed vanity bases with quartz tops, shower pans, shower/tub surrounds and wet bars with quartz tops for guest rooms, and custom-fit quartz counter tops for the lobby.
COMPLETE PROJECT LIST
- 245 guest rooms and the main lobby area
- Sourced vanity bases and wet bars with quartz tops, shower pans, shower/tub surrounds, custom quartz counter tops for the lobby
- Fields measured all rooms and applicable lobby areas
- Facilitated product installation
PRODUCT SPEC LIST
- Eco-Quartz countertops by Belstone
- Vanity bases and wet bars by Creators
- Shower pans and shower/tub surrounds by MPL
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Stay updated on Grabinski Group news, such as our newest product offerings and specials, featured projects, and product spotlights.