In March of 2018, Hilton Garden Inn opened four new hotels in locations across the world—from Germany, Russia and Saudi Arabia, to Las Vegas, Nevada. The award-winning, upscale Hilton Garden Inn brand is growing, and attracts visitors through its enhanced food and beverage offerings and its modern design and décor. The Las Vegas location, developed and owned by Tharaldson, is ideal for visitors to the City of Lights.
Located in Las Vegas City Center, this Hilton Garden Inn is walking distance to the popular casinos, restaurants and sights. Working with owner/developer Tharaldson, Grabinski Group sourced and supplied all of the casegoods, tub/shower surrounds, shower pans, shower doors and guestroom quartz counters, selecting contemporary styles that were in keeping with Hilton Garden Inn’s goal of creating comfortable and affordable accommodations with a bright and airy feel.
COMPLETE PROJECT LIST
- 170 guest rooms
- Sourced all casegoods, tub and shower surrounds, shower pans, shower doors and guestroom quartz counters
PRODUCT SPEC LIST
- Casegoods from Klem
- MPL tub/shower surrounds, shower pans, corner mount soap dish, surface mount soap dish and 6x6 footrest
- Belstone UM2131 sinks
- Urbanite by Belstone shower doors
- EcoQuartz Bianca by Belstone for the vanity tops, window sills, refreshment tops
- Custom Blue Pearl granite communal table top, White Zeus Extreme side table top and White Zeus Extreme bar table top by Grabinski Group
Read more about Hilton Garden Inn and their new locations:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Stay updated on Grabinski Group news, such as our newest product offerings and specials, featured projects, and product spotlights.