Working with Station House Inn’s parent company, Oliver Hospitality, Grabinski Group’s installation teams expertly updated the guest rooms with fresh appointments, including new carpet, furniture, and wood ceilings. Guest baths were also given a facelift with new showers and vanities. The public areas were updated with care to preserve the unique personality of this in-demand hotel.
COMPLETE PROJECT LIST
- 96 guest rooms and baths
- Check-in and office renovations
- Removed and replaced guestroom furniture and carpeting
- Painted guestrooms
- Installed wood ceilings in guestrooms
- Procured and installed bathroom shower doors, pans and plumbing, and vanities and countertops
- Check-in and office updates
PRODUCT SPEC LIST
- Shower doors, pans and plumbing by Creators
For more information on this project contact Ryan Koper, firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Stay updated on Grabinski Group news, such as our newest product offerings and specials, featured projects, and product spotlights.